Pinya-asim Tamis na Tuna Kinilaw Recipe
Savor the refreshing flavors of this seafood dish.
- 300 g tuna, fillet, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve 2 tbsp syrup
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into squares
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate fish in calamansi juice and salt. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain then soak in DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine fish with DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with reserved syrup and the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well. Chill until ready to serve.