Pineapple Potato Salad Recipe
Add this delicious salad to your meals!
Categories Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 Tbsp pickle relish, sweet
- 1 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 500 g kamote, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 1 cup carrot, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 500 g potato, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 100 g Baguio beans, boiled, cut into 1x1 inch strips
- - salt, to taste
- - sugar, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
- To make the salad dressing, combine pickles, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise then toss in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple.
- Toss in the kamote, carrot, potato, and Baguio beans.
- Season with salt, sugar, and pepper to taste.
Lusog NotesThis dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development. It is also high in vitamin C, which is important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
Chef's TipAvoid overcooking your vegetables. After blanching, drop the beans in ice-cold water to stop cooking. This will keep the vegetables crisp and brightly colored.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Here's a kid-friendly spin on the Filipino classic. Serve with rice or pan de sal.
Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
Cook this classic Italian favorite in your own home.