Pineapple Cucumber Atchara Recipe
The popular atchara gets a piña-level up twist!
Categories Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time8 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 kg cucumber, peeled, sliced thinly
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- 1 pc bell pepper, red, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup sugar, white
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Arrange the cucumber, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, and bell pepper in a sterilized jar.
2. In a pot, combine the DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and sugar. Simmer until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3. Pour the pickling liquid over vegetables mixture while still hot then cover.
Lusog NotesDid you know that pineapples in this Pineapple Cucumber Atchara recipe contain manganese that may help in the normal formation of connective tissues and bones? It also has vitamin C that may help fight common infections.
Chef's TipTo make colorful bottled atchara, layer the cucumber, pineapple, and bell pepper alternately. Make sure the bottles are packed before pouring the pickling liquid so that the vegetables will not move around.
You also might be interested in
Chorizo and Olive Pasta Recipe
Impress loved ones with the sophisticated flavors of this dish.