Pine Waldorf Macaroni Salad Recipe
Serve this refreshing take on the usual macaroni salad
Categories Appetizer, Pasta, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time5 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup apple, red, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sweet ham, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix mayonnaise and reserved pineapple syrup. Season with salt.
2. Mix in DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni, celery, red apple, ham, raisins and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits.
3. Add walnuts then chill before serving.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of protein and iron. Protein is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues while iron is needed for normal metabolism.
Chef's TipApple oxidizes once sliced. To keep them from turning brown, soak the cut apples in water with a squeeze of calamansi.
Del Monte Salad Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
Tofu Chili Recipe
Try this healthier version of a Mexican classic.
Chicken with Chorizo Recipe
A simple, sauce-special recipe for weekend get-togethers!