Chicken with Chorizo Recipe
A simple, sauce-special recipe for weekend get-togethers!
Categories Main Dish, Chicken, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time25 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup chorizo de bilbao, rondelle
- 1 kg chicken, thigh
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 pc lime, (optional), sliced into wedges
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until aromatic.
2. Add chorizo and sauté until fat is rendered.
3. Add chicken and sauté until browned.
4. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, rosemary, and chicken bouillon cube then mix. Simmer for 5 minutes and add green olives. Serve with lime wedges on the side, if desired.
You also might be interested in
Hawaiian Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the flavors of this fun pasta dish!
Hawaiian Burger Steak Recipe
This kid-friendly dish is a delightful blend of sweet and savory.