Peanut Butter Fruit Parfait Recipe
This easy, nutty dessert will be a hit with guests!
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 6 pc peanut butter cookies, crushed into chunks (including the filling)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in sugar with 3 tablespoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Beat cream until light and airy. Add condensed milk and peanut butter. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Arrange cookies in 8 - 10 individual glasses. Layer with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and cream mixture. Repeat layering with the rest of the fruits and the cream mixture.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish gives you a source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections. Vitamin C also plays a role in enhancing the absorption of iron in the body.
Chef's TipChilling the cream makes sure that it will be easy to whip later on. For maximum volume, place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for 30 minutes before using to make sure the cream stays cold.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Easy Chili Con Carne Recipe
You only need one pot to make this warm and hearty dish!