Pan-Grilled Chicken Barbecue Recipe
This delicious take on chicken is ready in 2 steps - perfect for quick weeknight meals.
- 1 kg chicken, thigh and leg
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cut shallow slits (score) on each chicken piece. Marinate for at least one hour (or preferably overnight) in the refrigerator.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Pan-grill chicken over medium heat until cooked and well-browned on both sides.
Lusog NotesThis dish is high in protein that is needed for the growth, maintenance, and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of niacin that helps the body use nutrients for energy.
Chef's TipScoring or making shallow cuts on the chicken allows the marinade to penetrate the meat.
You also might be interested in
Hotdog Potato Fritatta Recipe
A kid-friendly recipe perfect for breakfast or snacks!