Orange Chicken Recipe
This sweet and tangy oriental dish is surprisingly easy to create!
- 400 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into strips
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- - oil
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1-inch squares
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Breading Mix.
2. Fry the chicken strips.
3. Dissolve the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix in water.
4. Cook the mixture in a pan until thick. Add the orange marmalade.
5. Mix in the fried chicken strips and the bell peppers.