One Pot Chicken Biryani Recipe
Recreate this famous Indian dish the easy way - with only your rice cooker!
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 2 cups rice, long grain
- 250 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 4
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts or almond
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup green peas, frozen
Cooking Tools Needed
1. In a rice cooker pot, dissolve DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix in stock.
2. Add the uncooked rice, chicken, raisins, nuts, and butter. Mix well. Cook in rice cooker for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. Add the green peas. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis One Pot Chicken Biryani dish contains niacin which helps keep the normal structure of the skin, and helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipFor best results, use long grain rice to achieve the separate grains of rice when cooked instead of the sticky short grain rice which will make the dish mushy.
Del Monte Quick n Easy Curry Mix 40g
You also might be interested in
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Bits of pineapple add a refreshing twist to this classic chicken macaroni salad. It's a must-have at celebrations and great for merienda, too!
Puto Bumbong Fiesta Recipe
Chef Jackie Ang Po has an easy recipe for everyone’s favorite holiday staple!
Fish Curry Stew Recipe
We've made curry even more sauce-special and sauce-sarap!