One Pan Hawaiian Pizza Dip Recipe
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (200g), drained
- 250 g sweet ham, sliced into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 4 packs DEL MONTE Potato Crisp (100g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
1. Combine DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, ham, and melting cheese in a pan, Heat until bubbling and the cheese is melted. Top with more cheese and serve with DEL MONTE Potato Crisp.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a good source of protein and calcium. Protein is essential for growth and development while calcium is important for bone health and in nerve transmission.
Chef's TipDrain the pineapple tidbits really well so the dip will not be watery.
Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits 200g SUP
Del Monte Potato Crisp Biscuit 80g
You also might be interested in
Chicken Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Using a tortilla instead of pizza dough turns this into a light and savory appetizer the family will love.
Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
Now you can prepare this fast food favorite in the comfort of your kitchen and within your budget.
QNE Ham and Cheese Pizza Recipe
Have some bonding time with the kids by making this delicious Ham and Cheese Pizza.