Lucban Longganisa't Kesong Puti Pasta Recipe
Add a local flavor to your pasta with this delightful recipe.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce, Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time20 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 600 g longganisa, lukban, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 cup kesong puti, diced
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed and fried to brown
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- Sauté the onions and longganisa.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from flame.
- Toss half of the sauce into the pasta then put in a platter. Pour sauce over remaining pasta. Top with kesong puti and fried garlic.