Fiesta Dome Cake Recipe
Wow your guests with a cake that has a fruity surprise.
- 6 pack store-bought butter cake
- 2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup nuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Put plastic wrap liner on desired bowl (7 cups capacity) overhanging on the sides of the bowl. Set aside.
2. Slice the cake into pieces, then lay inside the bowl to cover the sides and bottom, leaving the center hollow. Reserve cake trimmings.
3. Brush cake with fruit cocktail syrup. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend all-purpose cream with marmalade. Fold in nuts and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
5. Pour mixture into prepared bowl with cake. Press to cover entire space then flatten the surface. Cover top with remaining cake trimmings/slices. Cover with plastic wrap and then chill overnight or freeze for 6-8 hours.
6. Unmold by pulling the plastic wrap. Remove wrapper then sprinkle top and sides with cocoa powder. Slice and serve.
Lusog NotesThis delicious dessert contains vitamin A that strengthens the immune system and helps prevent infections. It also helps to maintain good vision and healthy skin.
Chef's TipBrushing the cake with the syrup not only adds flavor but also keeps the cake moist.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g