Korean BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
Categories Main Dish, Pork
Preparation Time1hr & 5 mins
Cooking Time19 mins
Number of Servings 10
- 1 Tbsp ginger,grated
- 2 Tbsp garlic,minced
- 1 cup pear,peeled, grated
- 1/2 cup onion, red,minced
- 1 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce (500ml)
- 1 Tbsp patis)
- 1 cup sugar, brown
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 2 Tbsp gochujang
- 1 Kg pork chop,boneless
- 3 Tbsp oil
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Pastry Brush
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a blender, mix all ingredients for the marinade and blend until smooth then marinate pork chops for 1 hour
2. Drain pork chops and reserve marinade.
3. Heat oil in a grill pan and grill pork chops until cooked.
4. In a pot, reduce the marinade until thick.
5. Plate grilled pork chops and pour sauce on top.
You also might be interested in
Beef and Cheese Mac Recipe
Your family won’t get enough of this classic favorite!
Pineapple Grape Smoothie Recipe
A unique pairing of fruits in one delicious drink.
Pineapple Coleslaw Salad Recipe
Perk up your meals with this fresh twist to coleslaw.