Juicy Tamis Piñadobo (Chicken Adobo with Pineapple) Recipe
Gawing Pina-Juicy Tamis ang Adobo na nanunuot from sauce to laman. Sure hit at simot-sarap ng mga bata!
- 750 g Chicken, thigh and leg
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (100ml)
- 1/4 soy sauce (100ml)
- 1/2 Tsp peppercorn, black, crushed
- Reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced and fried
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Fry chicken in oil until golden brown.
3. Combine chicken with marinade. Add bay leaf and water then simmer until chicken is tender. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Top with fried garlic.
This recipe is a rich source of protein that is essential for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For perfectly browned skin, use a nonstick pot and remember to constantly check and turn the chicken. The marinade contains the reserved pineapple syrup which causes the chicken to brown faster.
Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits 200g SUP
You also might be interested in
QNE Adobo sa Gata at Piña Recipe
A Pinoy favorite made with a touch of Bicolano flavor.
Adobo sa Gata Paella Recipe
Three favorites in one dish! What's not to like?
Adobong Liempo Recipe
Enjoy this twist on a classic Filipino recipe. This dish tastes even better the next day!