Honey Garlic Pork Recipe
The balance of sweet and garlicky flavors make this oriental pork recipe a winner. Try it now!
- 500 g pork, kasim, skin removed, tocino cut
- 1 cup cornstarch, for dredging
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp leeks, sliced diagonally
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Pound the meat lightly to thin it out.
2. Dredge pork pieces in cornstarch. Deep fry until golden brown.
3. In a small pot, sauté garlic until golden brown. Set aside and remove oil.
4. In the same pot, heat the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix dissolved in water. Simmer until thick then add honey.
5. Toss the pork, sauce, and half of the garlic. Transfer to a plate then top with remaining garlic bits and leeks.