This classic Pinoy favorite is made more sauce-sarap!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 500 g beef, ground
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 3 pcs egg
- 2 pcs egg, hard-boiled, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced into 1/2 x 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup hotdog, biased
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into 1/2 x 2-inches long
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil in a pot then sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add the ground beef then cook until brown. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, salt, and liquid seasoning. Simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. After cooling, place the mixture in a bowl then mix in bread crumbs, cheese, and egg.
3. To cook the hard-boiled egg, pour water in a sauce pot. Cold start and bring to a boil then simmer for 9 minutes. Remove the egg and put it in cold water. Peel and set aside.
4. Ready the llaneras by greasing it with oil then decorate the llaneras using the carrot, hotdog, bell pepper, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, and hard-boiled egg then add the mixture.
5. Put in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes. Take out llaneras and remove the mixture. Serve.