Herbed Chicken Pasta Recipe
Liven up your dinner menu with this easy, flavorful recipe!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 Tbsp parsley (optional), snipped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 6 pc basil, fresh (or 1/4 tsp dried basil), cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 2 Tbsp cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic in butter until brown. Reserve half of garlic to be fried for topping later. In the same pan, add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and remaining ingredients except basil, cooked spaghetti noodles, and cheese. Boil then turn down to simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add basil. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cheese and fried garlic. Blend well. Top with more cheese, if desired.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a good source of protein and niacin. Protein is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. On the other hand, niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipDried herbs are granually more concentrated and stronger than fresh herbs. Use 1/3 the amount of fresh herbs to substitute dried herbs.
You also might be interested in
Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
Hungarian Sausage Stew Recipe
Delight the family with this hearty, easy-to-prepare stew.