Hungarian Sausage Stew Recipe
Delight the family with this hearty, easy-to-prepare stew.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 300 g sausage, Hungarian, sliced
- 1 can button mushroom, canned (198g), drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- - salt, to taste
- 1 can pork and beans (230g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 1/3 cup carrot, sliced and fried
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauté garlic, onion, sausage, and mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes. Add water, salt, and remaining ingredients except carrot and bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add carrot and bell pepper and simmer for 1 minute.
Lusog NotesThis dish is rich in vitamin A which is important for normal vision, for healthy skin as well as for protection from infections. It is also a source of protein that supports growth and development.
Chef's TipFor this recipe, the bell pepper should still be crisp. Add them at the last minute of cooking to keep the color bright and to keep the bell pepper crisp.
You also might be interested in
Spanish Sardines Spread Recipe
This tasty spread goes great with crackers or bread.