Golden Cupcake Recipe
Go for gold with this simple yet delicious cupcake and have a blast experimenting with frosting and other fun toppings!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 pcs egg
- 3/4 cup sugar, white
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/8 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar, powdered
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Preheat oven at 350°F. Line two regular muffin pans with muffin cups. Set aside.
2. Cupcake: Mix first 4 ingredients. Combine 1/4 cup of this mixture with fruit cocktail. Set aside. In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise. Beat until well blended. Add flour mixture in three batches, beating after each addition. Stir in remaining ingredients including DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour 1/4 cup batter into prepared pans. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
3. Frosting: Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar. Mix well. Spread on cupcake, then sprinkle with nuts if desired.
Lusog NotesThis dessert is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development. It also protects one from infections by keeping skin and other body parts healthy.
Chef's TipWhen baking cakes with fruits or nuts, coat them first with a portion of the flour mixture so that they do not sink to the bottom of the pan during baking.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Shrimp Sotanghon Recipe
Here's a great dish using rice noodles and shrimp! Try it today!
Chicken & Veggie Spaghetti Recipe
Enjoy the sophisticated flavors of this pasta dish.
Mango Melon Shake Recipe
Beat the heat with this refreshing fruit tandem!