Fruit Shortcake in a Bottle Recipe
This dessert on-the-go makes for great gifts too!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time12 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 2 pc store-bought moist chocolate cake, cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 cup all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 pc store-bought mamon, cut into half, lengthwise
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Make cake rounds by cutting cake slices using a cookie cutter or with a knife.
2. Place one cake slice at the bottom of the glass container and add 2 teaspoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream then add 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Repeat and layer until container is full, alternating the mamon and chocolate cake. Cover and chill.
Lusog NotesThis dish gives you vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections and helps in wound healing.
Chef's TipThe diameter/size of the cookie cutter depends on the size of your glass container. If you do not have a cookie cutter at home, use a glass to mark the cake then cut using a knife.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Pine Garlic Tapa Recipe
Beef up your breakfast tapa with chunks of pineapple.