Fruit Pandan Ice Cream Salad Recipe
What could be better than ice cream and fruit salad combined? Try for yourself.
- 2 pcs buko, meat cut into squares, reserve 1 1/4 buko juice
- 4 pcs pandan leaves
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin, mixed with fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp food color, green
- 2 1/2 cups ice cream, macapuno, partially thawed
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cover and simmer buko water in a pan with pandan leaves for 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan and add gelatin mixture, stir to dissolve then add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Add food color. Pour into 5 x 8-inch pan and chill until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Soften ice cream a bit. Blend with cream and condensed milk. Combine immediately with buko, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin. Freeze overnight.
Lusog NotesThis dessert contains protein that helps in growth and development. It also has vitamin C that helps resist infections.
Chef's TipThaw ice cream in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes so that the whole block softens at the same time.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Dome Cake Recipe
Wow your guests with a cake that has a fruity surprise.
Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
Cook this classic Italian favorite in your own home.