Fruit Crepe Samurai Recipe
Try this recipe for a sophisticated dessert that's perfect for special occasions.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 pcs egg
- 1 cup milk, fresh
- 1/2 cup water
- - butter or margarine, for frying
- 2 packs all-purpose cream (250ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 2 pcs egg yolk
- 1/4 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. CREPE: Mix all crepe ingredients, except the butter for cooking. Mix well. Pour a thin a layer (1/4 cup at a time) of batter in a 6-inch non-stick pan, then tilt to spread out the batter. When the crepe changes color and does not stick to the pan anymore, slide it off onto a plate. Do the same with remaining batter.
2. SAUCE: Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a pot. Simmer over low heat, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
3. Lay a piece of crepe on a plate. Put 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail on one side of the crepe. Fold the crepe into half then fold into half again to make a fan. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sauce.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dessert gives you vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin, and vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Chef's TipCook the sauce at low heat to avoid curdling the eggs and turning it into scrambled eggs.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g