Fried Fruits and Ice Cream Recipe
A fun and healthy way to enjoy dessert!
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 4 cup ice cream, vanilla, slightly softened
- 40 slice bread, white loaf
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Mix DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 4 - 5 hours.
2. Flatten bread using rolling pin. Arrange on a tray and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fit each piece of bread into the muffin tin to make bread cups.
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream-fruit mixture into each cup. Cover with another slice of bread to form a ball. Place pieces back to muffin pan. Cover with foil and freeze overnight. Take out from the freezer when just about ready to fry the pieces.
4. Using tongs, hold each "ball" and deep-fry in very hot oil until just golden. Drain on paper towels. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Serve at once.
Lusog NotesThis dessert gives you a source of iron which is needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen all over the body. Iron also aids in normal metabolism.
Chef's TipMake sure the oil is hot and ready for deep-frying before taking out the fruits and ice cream pan from the freezer.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 836g
You also might be interested in
Pine Mexican Macaroni Salad Recipe
The flavors of Mexico blend with this refreshing macaroni salad recipe!
Fiesta Langka Con Hielo Recipe
Beat the heat when you savor this tropical dessert!