Fish Barbecue Recipe
This version of Fish and Chips is made even tastier.
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time1 hr.
Cooking Time11 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp calamansi juice
- 350 g cream dory fillet
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 3 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
- 250 g potato, sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate fish for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-grill fish in oil until cooked on both sides. Set aside. Reserve pan with marinade.
3. Season potatoes with salt. Deep-fry until cooked. Transfer to reserved pan, then stir to mix with the sauce. Serve with fish.
Lusog NotesFish is a good source of protein that helps repair body tissues. This dish is also a source of vitamin C that helps in healing wounds and keeping gums healthy.
Chef's TipSeason fish and meats just before grilling as the salt will draw out the moisture from food and will dry it out if added too early.
You also might be interested in
Vietnamese Fruity Jelly Recipe
Impress your family with this fruity jelly dessert.
Batchoy Special Recipe
Iloilo's signature dish done the Del Monte way.