Easy Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
Make the usual fried fish more delicious with this easy recipe!
Categories Main Dish, Seafood
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time30 mins.
Number of Servings 3
- 1 kg dalagang bukid
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, rock
- 3/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- - oil, for deep frying
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, quartered
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Extra Rich Banana Ketchup (320g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Sauce Pot
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour. Deep-fry in oil until crispy.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil. Sauté onions for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the vinegar, ketchup, reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, and sugar. Simmer while stirring continuously until thick.
- Add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and onions. Pour over fried fish. Serve.
You also might be interested in
Loved ones will enjoy the fruity twist to this local dessert.
Pork Tinola Recipe
Here's a new way to cook a Filipino favorite. It's time to try and prepare Pork Tinola!
BBQ Java Rice Recipe
Here’s a great rice bowl to share with family and friends!