BBQ Java Rice Recipe
Here’s a great rice bowl to share with family and friends!
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time19 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 cup rice, cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then grill until cooked. Cut into strips then set aside.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a wok, sauté the rice in oil. Add the sauce (leave 1/4 cup for topping) then season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining sauce.
Lusog NotesThis tasty rice bowl is rich in protein which is necessary for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin that aids in breaking down carbohydrates, protein and fats.
Chef's TipIt is best to use day-old rice which is drier than freshly cooked rice. Day-old rice will absorb more flavor and will not be sticky or soggy.
You also might be interested in
Shrimp Macaroni Recipe
Nothing is complicated about this easy, creamy pasta.