Shrimp Macaroni Recipe
Nothing is complicated about this easy, creamy pasta.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Seafood, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time13 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g shrimp, frozen
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1/4 cup butter, diced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, sauté the garlic in oil until lightly brown.
2. Add the shrimp then sauté until cooked.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer then add the butter and mix.
4. To serve, pour the sauce over cooked macaroni.
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
Buko Pearl Salad Recipe
Easy special dessert in one step!