Buko Pearl Salad Recipe
Easy special dessert in one step!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time10 min.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3/4 cup buko meat, shredded
- 3/4 cup sago, cooked
- 1 cup sago, big, cooked
- 1/2 cup nata de coco, sweetened
- 1/2 cup kaong, white
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk together in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, buko, sago, nata, and kaong. Mix well then chill until ready to serve.
Chef's TipBe sure to drain DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail very well to make sure that salad is not watery.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Tuna Piña Ala Pobre Recipe
Light on the tummy but not on taste. Try this for your next weekend lunch or dinner!
A delightful version of the classic, with a twist!