Del Monte Garlic Longganisa Recipe
This breakfast favorite is both easy on the budget and easy to make.
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 250 g tokwa, chopped
- 600 g pork, ground
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp peppercorn, black, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar (47cl)
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and tokwa together then combine with the other ingredients except oil. Mix well.
2. Form every 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into logs like longganisa and arrange on tray. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Fry until cooked.