Del Monte Garlic Longganisa Recipe
This breakfast favorite is both easy on the budget and easy to make.
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time1 hr. and 35 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 250 g tokwa, chopped
- 600 g pork, ground
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp peppercorn, black, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar (47cl)
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and tokwa together then combine with the other ingredients except oil. Mix well.
2. Form every 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into logs like longganisa and arrange on tray. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Fry until cooked.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a source of vitamin B1 and niacin. Vitamin B1 helps in the energy production of the body while niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipSausages need a bit of fat, so that it is moist when cooked. Choose a fatty ground pork for this recipe.
You also might be interested in
Tuna Carbonara Recipe
The classic carbonara with a healthy twist.
Loved ones will enjoy the fruity twist to this local dessert.
Top off a delicious meal with this unique dessert.