Tuna Carbonara Recipe
The classic carbonara with a healthy twist.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 can tuna chunks in oil (184g), drained
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 3 Tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked, reserve 3 Tbsp pasta water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauté tuna in butter. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and reserved pasta water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes. Add cheese.
- Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with extra cheese if desired.
Lusog NotesThis Tuna Carbonara dish is a source of protein essential for growth and development, and niacin which is important for the normal structure of the skin.
Chef's TipWhen cooking pasta, make sure that the water is boiling before adding the pasta to prevent it from turning mushy. Stir the pasta for a few minutes to prevent it from sticking together.
Del Monte Carbonara Sauce 200g
You also might be interested in
Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe
Kids love it cheesy! Delight them with this yummy recipe.
Longganisa Omurice Recipe
Prepare this Japanese dish with a Filipino breakfast twist.