Daing na Bangus Recipe
Did you know this breakfast staple is so easy to prepare?
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time5 min.
Number of Servings 1
- 3/4 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp peppercorn, crushed
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 kg bangus, sliced daing style (butterfly cut)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Combine ingredients for marinade.
- Arrange bangus slices in a container. Pour marinade. Cover and store in refrigerator at least overnight. Turn at least once.