Daing na Bangus Recipe
Did you know this breakfast staple is so easy to prepare?
Categories Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time5 min.
Number of Servings 1
- 3/4 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp peppercorn, crushed
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 kg bangus, sliced daing style (butterfly cut)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Combine ingredients for marinade.
- Arrange bangus slices in a container. Pour marinade. Cover and store in refrigerator at least overnight. Turn at least once.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is high in protein that is important in the maintenance and repair of body tissues and niacin which helps improve circulation and supports metabolism.
Chef's TipThis recipe freezes well too. Instead of marinating overnight, marinate for 30 minutes then drain the fish. Place in ziplock bags and freeze.
You also might be interested in
Fiesta Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice with a twist! Your family will surely love this.
Fiesta Buco Pandan Jelly Recipe
A mix of Filipino favorites with a surprise of fruity goodness