Fiesta Buco Pandan Jelly Recipe
A mix of Filipino favorites with a surprise of fruity goodness
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pack gulaman mix, pandan (95g)
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- - reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
- Sauce Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
- Divide the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail into 12 4 oz. containers. Set aside.
- To make the pandan gulaman, dissolve the pandan flavored gulaman in water. Bring to a boil then boil for 2 minutes. Pour the pandan gulaman into the molds. Allow to set.
- When the pandan gulaman has set, dissolve the clear gulaman in coconut milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into the individual molds. Allow to set.
- To make the sauce, heat the coconut milk and sugar. Bring to a boil and mix well to dissolve the sugar. Allow to cool.
- To serve, unmold the buco pandan jelly and drizzle the sauce on top.
Chef's TipFor a richer dessert, you may replace the coconut milk with coconut cream.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Fruity Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Children will love this fun dessert with the goodness of fruits. They'll be sure to want more.