Fruity Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Children will love this fun dessert with the goodness of fruits. They'll be sure to want more.
- 16 pcs chocolate chip cookies (3 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, crunchy (or hazelnut spread)
- 1 pc banana, lacatan
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Spread eight pieces of cookies with peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Cut banana crosswise into thin slices and soak in reserved fruit cocktail syrup with calamansi juice. Drain.
3. Place 2 - 3 pieces banana slices over cookies with spread. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich.
4. Wrap each cookie sandwich in foil or wax paper. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis tasty dessert is high in vitamin C which aids in wound healing and helps resist infections. It is also a source of niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipSoak banana slices in calamansi juice and reserved syrup immediately after slicing to avoid discoloration.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g