Pork Tarragon Recipe
This flavorful pork dish can be prepared in advance!
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2/3 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1 kg pork, liempo, cut into serving portions
- 2 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce. Set aside.
2. Rub pork with tarragon and garlic, then marinate in barbecue mixture overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Transfer into pan. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Chef's TipFor a mess free preparation, place the marinade in a ziplock bag then add the pork that has been rubbed with tarragon and garlic. Lock the bag and place inside the chiller or in the freezer if preparing the dish well in advance.
You also might be interested in
Classic Callos Recipe
Celebrate our Spanish culinary heritage with this amazing Classic Callos recipe!