Curried Egg Salad Recipe
Add an interesting kick to the usual egg salad!
Categories Appetizer, Vegetable, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time10 mins.
Number of Servings 7
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 6 pc egg, hard-boiled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, chopped
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt. Mix well.
2. Add DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and the remaining ingredients. Toss slightly. Chill until ready to serve.
Lusog NotesThis Curried Egg Salad recipe is high in vitamin A for healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
Chef's TipTo make sure the dressing is evenly seasoned, mix all the ingredients with the seasoning for the dressing first before tossing with the rest of the ingredients.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Crispy Meat Pockets Recipe
The kids will love this delicious snack so much, they'll be asking for more.
Cheese and Pineapple Spread Recipe
A cheesy, tangy spread perfect for any sandwich.