Crispy Meat Pockets Recipe
The kids will love this delicious snack so much, they'll be asking for more.
Categories Appetizer, Pork, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time48 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 300 g chicken cheesedog, sliced
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 20 pc lumpia wrapper, large square, each cut into 3
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Sauté garlic, onion, potato, and cheesedog. Cook for 4 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until slightly dry.
2. Add raisins and bell peppers. Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from flame. Add cheese. Cool the mixture.
3. Wrap a heaping tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper and form into triangle. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish give iron needed for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Chef's TipBe sure to cool the mixture before wrapping as the steam from the hot mixture will moisten the wrapper and will keep it from getting crispy.
You also might be interested in
Meatball Hero Sandwich Recipe
This filling sandwich makes a great on-the-go meal!