Corned Vegetable Medley Recipe
Let the family eat more veggies with this recipe!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp onion, sliced
- 1 can corned beef (150g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 cup water
- 250 g squash, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups corn, white, shredded
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups malunggay leaves
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and corned beef for 3 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, squash, and corn. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add malunggay leaves. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of vitamin A which helps protect one from infections. Vitamin A is also important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings.
Chef's TipTo shred the corn, hold the corn upright on a chopping board then run a sharp knife from top to bottom, making sure not to include the woody and fibrous part of the cob.
You also might be interested in
Easy Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
A healthy and delicious meal that you can whip up in a flash.