Corned Beef Caldereta Recipe
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 can corned beef (380g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup potato, sliced into medium dice
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/4 cup green peas
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté the onion and garlic until aromatic. Add corned beef and sauté for 2 minutes. Add water and potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Paste.
3. Add red bell pepper and green peas. Simmer for 1 minute.
You also might be interested in
Classic Caldereta Recipe
Loved by everybody, this classic recipe is definitely a must-try!
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Caldereta Recipe
Add a sauce-sarap twist to your favorite Caldereta!
Chicken Caldereta sa Gata Recipe
Make chicken caldereta more sauce-special with this easy recipe!