Chicken Caldereta sa Gata Recipe
Make chicken caldereta more sauce-special with this easy recipe!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 300 g chicken, thigh and leg
- 2 Tbsp liver spread
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup potato, cut into chunks, fried
- 1 cup carrot, cut into chunks, fried
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cup
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoon
- Wire Whisk
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Add liver spread, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix, sugar, and siling labuyo. Simmer until chicken is tender .
3. Add the fried potato and carrot before serving.
You also might be interested in
Chicken Pochero Recipe
A warm and hearty dish that the whole family will love coming home to.