Coconut Chicken Recipe
Sink your teeth into this light and creamy Coconut Chicken dish that's easy to prepare.
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp sinigang mix
- 2 stalks tanglad, pounded
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (200g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill.
2. Mix all ingredients for sauce, including DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Cook over medium heat until thick.
3. Toss chicken into the sauce. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis tasty dish contains protein that promotes growth and development and niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipPounding the tanglad helps to release its flavor during cooking.
You also might be interested in
Classic Style Carbonara Recipe
Want to learn how to make great carbonara? Here's an easy recipe!