Classic Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe
A classic favorite that all ages will enjoy!
- 350 g beef, ground
- 3 pcs egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/3 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Form every half tablespoon into meatballs and deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Add meatballs then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesThis pasta dish gives you a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein is needed for the body's growth and development. On the other hand, vitamin A helps strengthen the immune system.
Chef's TipFor juicy meatballs, choose ground beef that has some fat, the fat will keep the meatballs from drying out as it cooks.
You also might be interested in
Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Bring this salad to your next potluck or get-together!