Chicken Cheesedog Spaghetti Recipe
All you need are 5 ingredients for this recipe!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Chicken, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time20 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 600 g chicken cheesedog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté chicken cheesedog in butter for 2 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with cheese.
Lusog NotesThis Chicken Cheesedog Spaghetti is high in protein which is needed for growth and development. It is also a source of calcium that is important for strong bones and teeth.
Chef's TipAdd butter for a richer and creamier taste to the sauce.
You also might be interested in
All-Beef Burger Pasta Recipe
Two family favorites in one dish! What's not to love?
Spareribs in Afritada Sauce Recipe
You've never had afritada like this. Best of all, you can cook this up in just 3 steps.