Spareribs in Afritada Sauce Recipe
You've never had afritada like this. Best of all, you can cook this up in just 3 steps.
- 750 g pork, ribs, cut up
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce (80g)
- 3 Tbsp DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 tsp leeks, sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine spareribs, patis, and garlic. Mix well.
2. Heat oil, sauté meat and ginger until meat is light brown. Add brown sugar, then cook for a few minutes. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce, DEL MONTE Chili Sauce, and water. Cover and simmer over low heat until meat is tender.
3. Add bell pepper and leeks. Allow to simmer.