All-Beef Burger Pasta Recipe
Two family favorites in one dish! What's not to love?
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time12 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 1/2 kg all-beef burger patty (store bought), crumbled
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, mushrooms, and hamburgers for 2 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.