Cheesy Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
The whole family's favorite spaghetti made extra special with cheese and chicken meatballs!
- 200 g chicken, ground
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup oil, for frying
- 1/2 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion, white, minced
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper,black
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
FOR THE MEATBALLS
FOR THE SAUCE
FOR THE SPAGHETTI
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Combine the ingredients for the meatballs. Get 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form into balls.
2. Pan-fry the meatballs and then set aside.
3. In a casserole, sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes. Pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and water then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the meatballs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over cooked pasta. Garnish with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesThis Cheesy Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti recipe is high in protein that is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also high in niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Chef's TipWhen forming the meatballs be sure that the cheese is fully covered with the chicken meat. When heated, the cheese will melt and will seep out of any hole in the meatball.
You also might be interested in
Luncheon Meat Spaghetti Recipe
Leftover luncheon meat in the morning makes a delicious comeback during merienda in this easy spaghetti recipe.
Fruity Yogy Recipe
The combination of yoghurt and fruit make for a healthy treat.
Crazy Karaage Rice Bowl Recipe
Now you can cook up this Japanese favorite the easy way!