Aloha Spareribs Recipe
Make this refreshing dish with only 5 ingredients.
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time1 hr.
Number of Servings 8
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut into serving portions
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), syrup included
- 1/2 cup sugar, brown, packed
- 2/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Marinate spareribs for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Arrange spareribs with marinade in baking pan then roast for 1 hour or until tender.
Lusog NotesThis dish is high in protein that helps repair body tissues and vitamin B1 that is needed to convert food to energy.
Chef's TipMarinating the meat in the crushed pineapple makes it more tender and juicy as the acid breaks down the protein in the meat.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Cheesy Eggplant Layers Recipe
This veggie dish is easy to do yet doesn't scrimp on the flavor!
Easy Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
Make the usual fried fish more delicious with this easy recipe!
Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
You can't go wrong with this Filipino classic!