Tuna Pizza Spread Recipe
Kids will love the taste of this healthy spread.
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 3/4 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 2 can tuna chunks in brine (184g), drained
- - bread (wheat or pandesal buns)
- - fresh tomato slices, cucumber, and lettuce
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, honey and mustard. Mix well.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
3. Use as spread. Toast bread if desired. Garnish with cucumber, tomato slices and lettuce.
Lusog NotesThis spread is a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive system and skin healthy.
Chef's TipGently mix the spread as you add the tuna so that the mixture remains chunky.
You also might be interested in
Red Fish Tola Recipe
A healthy soup made more comforting with tomato sauce.