Spicy Honey Garlic Wings Recipe
Enjoy the sweet, spicy flavors of these chicken wings.
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 500 g chicken, wings
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pot
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken wings in cornstarch, deep-fry until golden brown then drain excess oil.
3. Toss the chicken in the sauce.
Lusog NotesThis recipe provides you a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed for normal metabolism while niacin helps in breaking down carbohydrates, protein and fats.
Chef's TipTo toss the wings and get an even coating of sauce, place the wings in a bowl. Pour enough sauce to coat and toss using the bowl.
You also might be interested in
Gabi Meatballs Recipe
A healthy alternative to meatballs that kids can enjoy.