Special Rellenong Bangus Recipe
This recipe makes it easier to prepare a tasty rellenong bangus!
- 1 kg bangus, boneless (approximately 2 pieces)
- 1/4 cup onion, red, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot, minced
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 2 pc egg
- 2 Tbsp celery, minced
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp pickle relish
- 1/2 cup cheese, processed, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Frying Pan
- Fish Turner
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Scrape the meat from the fish. Set aside the skin. Steam the meat for 10 - 15 minutes then mash the fish and strain any excess liquid. Transfer into a bowl.
2. Add the onion, carrot, raisins, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, egg, celery, calamansi, soy sauce, pepper, pickle relish, and cheese.
3. Fill the bangus skin with the mixture. Wrap the filled bangus with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to form the bangus.
4. Steam the fish for 10 minutes to set. Allow to cool.
5. Fry the fish until the skin is golden brown. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis dish is high in protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also high in vitamin A which is important for the normal structure of the skin and keeps the immune system healthy.
Chef's TipTo keep the stuffing inside, secure the sliced side with a couple of toothpicks to keep it in place.
You also might be interested in
Quick Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
In a rush? This easy recipe is for you!