Spaghetti Filipiniana Recipe
A Filipino twist to your regular spaghetti.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup chicharon, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup tinapang bangus, fried and flaked
- 1 pc egg, hard-boiled, shelled, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Sauté garlic in oil. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Toss the cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti with the sauce, half of the chicharon, half of the tinapa. Place on a serving platter. Top with eggs, green onions, remaining chicharon, and tinapa.